Joined: 06 Jan 2010
|The Creative Spirit Awards begins its 2010 competition!
|Announcing the 2010 Creative Spirit Awards!™
Honoring the Best in Books, Film, and Music!
You are invited to submit today!
Competition Begins January 1st, 2010
Early Bird Deadline March 1st, 2010
Regular Deadline May 1st, 2010
Late Deadline July 1st, 2010
The Creative Spirit Awards™ is the first and only competition to recognize and honor all aspects of creative achievements in filmmaking, writing, and music! The competition honors its winners with Platinum, Gold, or Silver Awards. The 2010 competition is open to works that have been completed after July 1st, 2008, or will be completed by no later than January 1st, 2011. With 77 categories in Film/Video, 58 categories in Music, and 33 categories in Books, there is a category to fit every artist no matter where in your career you may be.
The competition is open to Independent Films, Studio Films, Corporate Films, Independent/Local Musicians, Musicians signed with large or small record labels, Self-Published Authors, Authors signed with a large or small publishing company, or any artist who has created a film, music or book project.
Benefits of submitting include:
• Affordable Entry Fee: The entry fee is the lowest of any other competition, and therefore fits everyone’s budget.
• Student Film Categories: 23 film categories have been created especially for film students.
• Prestige: Displaying a Creative Spirit Award™ Statue in your trophy case, studio or office tells your prospective fan base, buyers, clients, as well as future publishers, production companies, and agents that your talents and work are worthy of their attention, and can be invaluable in securing your next big deal.
• Increased Sales: Award-winning books have a higher sell-through rate at the bookstores, award-winning CDs will have increased sales online, at record stores, and at gigs, and award-winning films will not only see increased sales and rentals, but makes all the difference when it comes time to attract a distributor.
• The Creative Spirit Awards™ Ad-Share Program: Unique to the competition, the Ad-Share program enables Platinum and Gold winners to advertise their work in full-page ads in national trade magazines at a fraction of the cost thus greatly increasing sales and awareness of your work.
The 2010 Competition began January 1st!
For more information and to submit your work, visit